With Planfix, you can configure different interfaces for different users. Interfaces configured for a specific user or group of users are called Workspaces. Workspaces can significantly simplify how Planfix is used since they can be configured to only show users the tools that they need for their work.
A Planfix user can have access to several workspaces. Switching between these workspaces lets users quickly move between different work environments. This is particularly useful for managers and for employees who do work for multiple divisions in a company.
The following can be configured in a workspace:
- The Planfix main menu (adding to the drop-down menu)
- Additional menu items (the "hamburger" icon)
- Creating objects (the plus sign)
- The section a user is taken to when they log in
- The workspace's color scheme
Working with workspaces
- Creating a workspace
- Access to workspace
- Switching between workspaces
- Setting up a workspace for external users
- Workspace access for users with different plans