Reports for Customer Service Solution
The Customer Service Solution offers several standard reports that provide summary information about requests for a specific period. These reports include:
Requests by Employee for the Last Month
• This report shows the number of support requests resolved by each employee in the past month, as well as the total number of requests received within the specified time frame.
Wait Time for the First Response for the Last 30 Days
• The report calculates the average time to first reply in the last 30 days, taking into account the time of the first reply for each customer, and shows the daily average for all employees. This allows you to see the average response time for the last 30 days and understand how long your customers have to wait for a support response.
Average Time in Progress for the Last 60 Days
• The report calculates the total duration of requests in the "In Progress" status, groups them by employee, and shows the average for the last 60 days. This allows you to see how long each employee takes, on average, to process a request, as well as the average time for all employees.
Requests by Channel for the Last 60 Days
• The report provides information on the total number of support requests received through various channels, such as email, phone, chat, etc., and helps identify the most popular communication channels.
Processed/Not Processed for the Last 30 Days
• This report shows the number of support requests received in the last 30 days and categorizes them into two groups: processed requests (i.e., issues that have been resolved) and requests that are still being worked on. Using this report, you can see the overall workload of your support team in the past month, as well as the current status of unresolved tickets.
Based on these standard reports, it is possible to create custom reports tailored to your company's specific metrics and support needs.