Report on status history
In the Report view tab, you can see the following details for status history:
- Status history.Status - a status the task had
- Status history.Status sequence number - the sequence number for this status in the status set of the task process
- Status history.Subsequent status - the status the task changed to
- Status history.Date changed to subsequent status - date and time when the task changed to the subsequent status
- Status history.Time with status (total) - time, in minutes, that the task spent with the status before changing
- Status history.Time with status (working) - assignee's working time, in minutes, that passed while the task had the status, before changing
New information about a tasks' status history appears when a task is changed to the subsequent status. This is done so Planfix calculates the amount of time a task spent with a status. As such, status history does not contain any information about a task's current status.
This is important for understanding how reports function that uses status history, specifically reports on the sales funnel for a period of time from the Transaction management standard configuration.