Reports are a tool that lets you view data entered into Planfix.
Reports can be used in conjunction with the Data tag functionality: users use data tags to enter information in tasks, and reports display the accumulated information for easy analysis. In addition, reports can output information on projects, tasks, and other Planfix objects.
You can use the basic Planfix reports or create your own.
Standard Planfix reports
- Report: Time tracking
- Report: Revenue and expenses
- Report: Weekly calls by contact
- Report: Weekly calls by employee
- Report: Missed calls
- Report groups
- How do I create a new report?
- Using formulas in reports
- How do I run a report?
- Formatting in reports
- Configuring data tag display
- How to configure employee access to different reports?
- Why does a report show different data for different users?
- Quick report launch by project, task, or contact
- Saved reports
- Report export
- Report on status history
- Bulk changes in reports