In Planfix, you can generate Reports according to a schedule and send them to recipients with a specified email:
- External users — contacts.
The schedule is set up in the report editing window in the "Generate on Schedule" tab:
Generating a report is a resource-intensive process, so it is divided into three periods:
- Night — from 00:00 to 6:00
- Before noon — from 6:00 to 12:00
- After noon — from 12:00 to 18:00
After creating the report, a link will be sent to the employee's or contact's email:
- If the report's author has permission to all tasks, he generates the report and sends it to the employees or contacts. They will see the same tasks that the author saw in the report. However, the employees or contacts cannot enter the task by clicking on its name if they do not have access permission.
- If the desired contact is not shown in the "To whom should the report be sent" field, go to the card of this contact and enable the option to show it in the selection list of task participants:
Data from saved reports can be obtained via API.