A data tag is a tool that lets you add different types of tracking information to Planfix. Typically, this information can't be tracked with the platform's built-in features, and tracking it with data tags adds value to your business operations.
Data tags substantially broaden the applications of Planfix, and they make it easier to customize the platform to meets the needs of different companies.
Planfix data tags make no pretense of replacing your company's full-fledged accounting system, but they do make a number of aspects of your work more convenient.
Data tags are used in conjunction with the Reports feature: users use data tags to enter information in tasks, and reports display the accumulated information and display it for easy analysis.
- How do I add a data tag to a task?
- How do I create my own data tag?
- I don't see the Data Tag section in the menu. What should I do?
- Why can't I delete or adjust some data tags?
- Can I add a data tag to a project?
- How do I designate access to a data tag for different employees?
- How can I edit other employees' data tags?
- How can I prohibit the adding or editing of data tags with certain statuses?
- How do I delete a data tag row added to a task by mistake?
- Data tags and custom fields: what's the difference, and how do I use them?
- Calculated data tag fields
- Importing data from data tags