Tasks are the fundamental units of Planfix. In our Planfix's philosophy, tasks play several roles: they are Events, Meetings, Discussions, and any other entities that are essential to your business. Tasks must have a creator and a name; the remaining fields are optional.
Tasks are generally created within a project. However, this isn't mandatory: it's perfectly normal to have a task without a project. Tasks can be moved into any available project after they have been created, or they can be moved from one project to another.
- Importing tasks
- Task cards
- How do I create a new task?
- Task number
- Task statuses
- Custom task statuses
- Individual tasks for each assignee
- Task templates
- Templates for automatic tasks for new employees
- Task filters
- Gantt charts and connections between tasks
- Displaying custom fields when viewing a task
- Custom task fields
- Sequential tasks
- Overdue task
- Variables in task templates
- Dynamic blocks
Roles and access to task
- Task assignees
- Task participants
- Task auditor
- Permissions in Planfix
- Table with permissions for access to tasks, by role
- How do I restrict task access?
- Who gets notifications about new tasks?
- Bulk task actions
- Tasks without mandatory result checking
- Summary tasks
- What kind of limit is there on task nesting?
- Can I move subtasks between tasks?
- What does a task's color mean?
- How quickly can I find the task I need?
- How to restore a deleted task?
- How do I create a recurring task?
- How do I prioritize tasks?
- How do I view task work history?
- Why am I not receiving notifications about a task?
- How do I assign a task by email?
- Task email addresses
- How do I assign a task to a user from a different Planfix account?
- How do I delete myself from a task's assignees?
- Determining a task's assignee with competitive assignment
- Manual task sorting