Permissions in Planfix
Here are the basic principles of controlling access to Planfix tasks:
- A task's assigner, assignees, and participants have access to the task
- Task auditors and auditors of the project the task is to have access to the task
- The manager of the assigner or an assignees has access to the task
- Account administrators have access to tasks
- If a client is a participant in a task or an auditor of a task or project, they also have access to the task or project (respectively)
- If an employee or client has access to one of a project's tasks, that doesn't mean that they will see other tasks or files associated with the project
- Actions can be added within a task that will only be visible to selected users and administrators/auditors (more).
More information about task access can be found in the Access by Role Table.