Telegram is a free cross-platform messenger for smartphones and other devices that lets users exchange text messages and various types of media files.
Telegram allows you to link additional bots, which you can use to receive information from other services in your Telegram app. Telegram can also deliver push notifications (notifications that appear on a locked smartphone or tablet screen).
Planfix supports several options for working with Telegram. They are all available once you have authorized Telegram in Planfix
Make sure Telegram isn't blocked in your country, and make sure it works on your device.
Using Telegram in Planfix
- Planfix notifications in Telegram
- Working with Planfix bots for Telegram
- How to create your own Telegram bot
- Adding contacts through a bot for Telegram
- Adding your own Telegram commands
- The full Telegram integration is only available for paid and premium accounts.
- Users with free accounts can only access Planfix notifications in Telegram.
- All of the features of working with Telegram are available during Planfix trial periods.
- You can select the following option in the integration settings: Create a new task if there are no active tasks with this contact.