What can be set in a template?
Templates allow you to define the following information about tasks created using it:
1. The set of task fields: which fields (including custom fields) will exist in the tasks created.
2. The data automatically populated in the task: for example, you can define the assignee(s), project, and more ahead of time to speed up the task creation process.
3. The process by which the task will complete its lifecycle: which statuses the task can have and what additional logic will guide it from start to finish.
4. Displaying data in the main field of the task card. You can configure which of the fields will be displayed in the main task card and which will be displayed in the additional information panel.
5. Configuring objects linked to a task. For example, you can set the template that will be used to create a task's subtasks or counterparties.