The conventional usage of user fields includes adding a new object to Planfix:
- A new template is created for the desired object (such as a task template);
- Fields that won't be used for the new object are hidden, and the required user fields are added (see the video below);
- As need, a separate process and script can be configured for the resulting object.
Objects where user fields are supported
Currently, user fields are supported in the following Planfix objects:
Types of user fields and their features
- You can add various types of user fields
- You can also use calculated fields, which are intended for calculating values based on formulas and can use data from other fields, directories, system variables, etc.
- You can use filters on some types of custom fields to display a limited set of values that match the conditions you set.