Planfix lets you add various types of additional fields to system objects. In accordance with the Planfix's philosophy, this is one of the most important tools for configuring the service.
The conventional usage of user fields includes adding a new object to Planfix:
- A new template is created for the desired object (such as a task template);
- Fields that won't be used for the new object are hidden, and the required user fields are added (see the video below);
- As need, a separate process and script can be configured for the resulting object.
Objects where user fields are supported
Currently, user fields are supported in the following Planfix objects:
Types of user fields and their features
- You can add various types of user fields
- You can also use calculated fields, which are intended for calculating values based on formulas and can use data from other fields, directories, system variables, etc.
- You can use filters on some types of custom fields to display a limited set of values that match the conditions you set.