A user with the role of Technical Administrator can make changes to most settings in the account but does not have access to data and cannot add users to the account. This role is intended for technical specialists who configure and maintain the system.
- access to directories and data tags;
- deletion of directories and data tags;
- deletion of fields and sets of fields;
- deletion of solutions (can set solutions);
- deletion of data from the trash bin (tasks, projects, contacts, directories, etc.)
- setting up mail forwarding through a corporate server at the account level.
- A Technical Administrator can be granted rights to add users.
- The "Technical Administrator" role is only available in the Corporation and equivalent packages.