Administrator is one of the most important user roles in Planfix. A user with this role:
- has access to all tasks, projects, contacts, directories, and other Planfix objects;
- can change all settings of the account;
- has the right to add users to the account;
- can log into Planfix under another user's account.
The only limitation of the administrator is that he cannot edit the account of the the Account Owner.
A new administrator can only see the planners, filters, and workspaces to which they already have access. At the same time, task filters, contacts, and projects are available to them via a direct link.
- In Planfix there is a role Technical administrator, which is close in capabilities to the role of Administrator, but does not have access to data and cannot add users to the account.