How to indicate time spent on a task (time tracking)?
- Create a new comment.
- If desired, add a comment in the Comment field that describes the work you did, and then click the Data tags icon:
- In the dropdown list, select the Actual working time data tag:
- Several fields will appear where you can indicate:
- The date the task was worked on.
- The time the task was worked on.
- Type of work done (selected from the Types of work directory):
- Save the comment.
All information added in this way will be available in the report on time tracking (Reports — Time management — Report:time-tracking).
As an alternative to manually entering data tags, you can use a special timer extension to automatically add data the Actual working time data tag to a task.