Which plan should I choose?
Planfix has several plans to offer, with different feature sets. This article will help you navigate through the process of selecting a plan and make sure you know how much Planfix will cost for your company.
- The first thing you should know is that after you register, you get 30 days for free. During that time, you can test out Planfix: you can add employees and use almost all of the service's features for free. The goal of the trial period is to demonstrate to you what Planfix is capable of and how it can be used in your company.
- All the data you enter into Planfix during the trial period will remain in the system. Even if you don't choose one of our plans after your trial is up, you will be able to export the data you entered and the files you uploaded, for use outside Planfix.
This plan is for you if:
- Your team has less than five people.
- You're looking for a system mainly for sharing tasks, discussing them, and planning collaborative work.
The free plan is fairly limited, which you can see in the plan table, but at the same time, it's capable of quite a lot.
Planfix has three paid plans: Professional, Business, and Corporate. We understand that it's difficult to choose the best plan when you're just getting started with a new system. To help you choose, we recommend considering the following three factors:
1. The number of processes that you would like to automate using Planfix.
Processing orders on your site is one example of a process. Working with job applicants is another process. Coordinating invoices is another process. And so on. Try to imagine which processes you would like to start with. Count them up, and then choose the plan that corresponds to this number of processes in the plan table.
2. The number of customized fields.
If you work with complex documents (orders, applications, contracts, etc.) that contain a large number of details, try to determine which of these details you would like to use in Planfix.
For example, maybe you would like to see a table of service agreements in Planfix, which contain:
- Customer name
- Service start date
- End date
- Contract value
The contract itself may contain more data, but these are the exact data points you will use most often. In particular, you may need to select contracts ending in the next month or contracts with a value greater than $50000.
Calculate the number of fields. You will likely need to add an additional field in Planfix for each document field. This will help you select the appropriate plan for your company:
Think about whether or not you will use integrations with other services. For some services, there are limits on the number of channels, pages, groups, etc. You can see these limits in the plan table:
An important note
- The most important thing to keep in mind when choosing a plan is that even if you make a mistake and choose a plan that isn't ideal for your company, you can change it later on. Moreover, if you switch to a less expensive plan, the balance from what you already paid will go towards your payment for the new plan. Don't worry; nothing horrible will happen if you choose the wrong plan.
- If you've already registered an account for your company, go to the Subscriptions section (it's usually in the main menu, under the three lines). You can click the Change plan and select your desired payment method to calculate the exact cost of the plan you choose for the number of employees you have.