Task completion dates are displayed in "Task calendar" view.
Each task is displayed as a triangle in the column with the date of its completion. If a task has a start date as well as a completion date, it will be displayed as a block that extends from the column with the task start date to the column with the task completion date.
Settings for "Task calendar" lists
In a list's settings, you can define which tasks will be displayed in the list, and you can configure various aspects of how they will be displayed:
The following options are available:
- Type of objects displayed in a list
- Object selection parameters
- Calendar grid settings
- Link for exporting a calendar in iCal format
- Google Contacts sync block
- List heading color
- Use full form setting
- Automatically collapse empty lists setting
- Task/contact card display