The measures Planfix takes to ensure security and preservation of user data meet the standards for SaaS services:
- real-time transactional backup to geographically distributed storage;
- daily backup of user account data for the last day;
- SSL protocol encryption communication channel;
- control of access to data based on roles;
- isolation of databases for different accounts;
- duplicated storage of user files using Amazon S3 services in different datacenters.
Planfix provides additional means of protecting data, in addition to these standard methods: