Installing custom configurations
Custom configurations are configurations that Planfix users create. You can install one in your account as follows:
- Generate a public link for your configuration:
- Log in to the account where you'd like to install the configuration.
- Open the public link in your browser and click the Install button:
- Select the desired account and click the Install configuration button:
- Check that the configuration was installed.
- When it's installed, you'll see it in the section for installed configurations.