CRM: Customer Request Management
CRM: Customer Request Management solution provides a turnkey solution for receiving and processing customer orders. It demonstrates one of the many ways you can organize your workflow and handle customer requests.
The configuration allows you to:
- Engage in dialog with clients through various channels, including social networks, messengers, and email.
- Manage the order sales funnel created during communication or received through the website.
- Automatically manage a database of clients and their orders.
- Record both purchases and rejections, including reasons for refusal.
- View pre-made sales reports or customize your own reports to suit your needs.
First steps after installation
- Add customer communication channels
- Try Planfix's client communication features, as shown in the video
- Simulate a test order by following the steps from inquiry to successful shipment and payment
- Add employees who will work with orders
Instructions for working with the solution
- Installing the Solution
- Instructions for Setting Up Your Company's Solution
- How to restore the default settings?
If the solution does not work for you
If the procedure described doesn't meet your needs, you have several options:
- Install different Ready-made Solutions from the list of available solutions in Planfix.
- Customize your workflow using the various features and tools in Planfix.
- Contact one of Planfix's partners, who can help you configure the system to meet your specific needs.