Account ownership transfer
A Planfix account owner can transfer ownership to another employee in the account.
To do this, you need to:
- go to Account management:
- in the Account owner tab, click Change next to the name of the current owner:
- select the new owner and click Replace:
- when account ownership is granted to a different user, the new owner automatically becomes the account administrator.
- to transfer account ownership, you must be an account administrator.
- account ownership can only be transferred to an employee. If you need to transfer account ownership to a contact, you must first make them an employee.