Task is modified and still meets the conditions
A script with the event Task is modified and still meets the conditions works as follows:
- at the time of a task change, each script condition is checked to see if it is currently met;
- if all conditions are met, the script is triggered, and the actions added to it are executed.
- For the script to be triggered as expected, a simultaneous combination of two factors is necessary: task is modified and the conditions in the task are met. If these two factors are separated in time, the script may not be triggered when you expect it. For example, with such a combination of conditions:
- if the status in the parent task changes to "Payment," the script will not work, as the task has not changed.
- however, the script is triggered when the status of the task changes because both factors are present - the task has changed, and the condition "Parent task status= Payment" is met.
- Therefore, it is not recommended to use conditions in scripts for the event "Task is modified and still meets the conditions" that is unrelated to this task's fields. For example, conditions for the fields of the parent task, the fields of the counterparty, or system features like "Event triggered by another script."