Select project by word following the tag
If you select this type of action, the project will be selected automatically, by the word, following the tag. Using this option requires you to be careful: if the word after the tag is not unique to objects of this type, you can accidentally place the task in the wrong project.
- If Message subject includes tag #, then Select project by word following the tag
Imagine that you have two projects for different organizations, with the names:
- Documentation work on object "Jonathan-construction"
- Work for Jonathan Tennison
In this case:
- Proper use - #Jonathan-construction or #Tennison. This allows you to choose the project you expect clearly.
- Improper use - #Jonathan. You do not know which project Planfix chooses, because both fit the condition.