Adding files using drag and drop
- If you drag a file to a task card in viewing mode, the interface for adding a new comment will open, which will already contain the file as an attachment. You can also add files when writing a comment:
- If you drag an image file into the window where you're writing a comment, the image will be pasted directly into the comment text:
Similarly, you can paste an image into a task description when creating or editing the task.
- You can also paste an image into text from the clipboard: copy it with Ctrl+C and paste it with Ctrl+V:
- You can drag images into text from different sources (such as websites open in other browser tabs).
- You can drag and drop files within a task: from a comment to comment or from the Documents panel to a comment.
- You can drag and drop files from other tasks, projects, or contacts that you have open in another browser tab.